Saturday, May 12, 2007

Flickr. Fanatic Drools Over Del.icio.us

Alright, so I will admit that I was pretty skeptical about blogging and using social networking tools when I began on this adventure. However, after all that I have learned about what technology has to offer, it's pretty difficult these days to pry me away from my keyboard. I haven't been abducted or put on a million list-serves, so I'm thinking my initial fears regarding the virtual world were probably a little unreasonable. I now view technology as a relatively user-friendly creative outlet that I should have taken advantage of many years ago. While I am still a little "technologically torn" about the use of video games in school and generally bad about keeping track of my cell phone, I have come to adopt words like Flickr and Del.icio.us into my daily vocabulary. I understand that technology is becoming increasingly important and that it is a resource I will have to use in order to teach the generation of the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too awesome. I am thrilled at how you have grown and excited that you will be helping lots of little guys learn and grow too.

You will be an excellent teacher.