Monday, May 7, 2007

My Final Design Project

Let's just say it feels good to be done. There is a sense of sweet satisfaction that only comes from completing an assignment. Below is a link to my final design project for tech ed class. By making my mini-movie I was able to learn a lot, and I must say I'm feeling pretty good about my new skills. I would blog about it, but I think it's time for a quick nap. However, I hope you enjoy watching it while I'm asleep! I'll be back to write about all that I have learned soon.

My PhotoStory on Change

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Please feel free to post about my project. For those of you that are tough critics, I just wanted to advertise that this was my first attempt at using photostory so I'm sure there is probably room for improvement. While I will take credit for putting it together on my own, the message behind this project was inspired by my professor Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach and a number of e-mentors.

2 comments:

Anne Davis said...

Hi Jennifer,

I loved your PhotoStory on Change! Wow! You made some wonderful points! A quick nap is well deserved!

It is nice to "get done" with your assignments and you should be feeling pretty good about your new skills. Do you hear me clapping here in Georgia?

I want you to continue blogging as we need voices like yours in the mix! I hope you are considering it.

Warm wishes for your continued journey......

Best,
Anne Davis

jcam said...

Thanks for all of the encouragement Anne!